Purchases of alcohol and delivered through BeerCastleNY are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- You must be 21 years of age to order alcohol. The person receiving the delivery must present proper age verification and will be required to sign.
- When you’re not home during your selected timeslot or if no one over the age of 21 can sign for delivery you will be charged a delivery attempt fee of $5.99. Restocking charges of 30% of your order may also apply.
- We reserve the right to refuse delivery of wine or liquor for any reason.
- We reserve the right not to deliver alcohol to certain buildings.
- Beer are sold by Beer Castle.
ACCORDING TO THE SURGEON GENERAL, WOMEN SHOULD NOT DRINK ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES DURING PREGNANCY BECAUSE OF THE RISK OF BIRTH DEFECTS.
No person shall sell or give away any alcoholic beverages to:
- Any person under the age of twenty-one years; or
- Any visibly intoxicated person.
IT IS A VIOLATION PUNISHABLE UNDER LAW FOR ANY PERSON UNDER THE AGE OF TWENTY-ONE TO PRESENT ANY WRITTEN EVIDENCE OF AGE WHICH IS FALSE, FRAUDULENT OR NOT ACTUALLY HIS/HER OWN FOR THE PURPOSE OF ATTEMPTING TO PURCHASE ANY ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE.